The Dragon Kim Fellowships support motivated students to create and manage a summer project to impact their community.
- Students apply by describing their projects and with a copy of their transcripts and two recommendations. Students can apply individually or as a team of up to 3 people.
- The Foundation will choose 10-15 students/projects for the 2018 Fellowship Program
- Once chosen, in the Spring, these Dragon Fellows will go through two weekends of leadership training
- They will also be paired up with professional mentors with experience in their project area to offer regular help and support
- In the summer, each Dragon Fellow will launch and pursue his/her project, supported by a grant of up to $5,000
Last year, we sponsored 4 Fellowships. Next summer, we will support 10-15 Fellowships in Southern California. To learn more about the program or to see examples of last year’s Fellowships, please visit: http://dragonkimfoundation.org/fellowship-program-2018/
Applications are due January 5.