ARTS ORANGE COUNTY MEMBERSHIP
FOR ARTISTS, ARTS ORGANIZATIONS & ARTS-RELATED BUSINESSES
SparkOC is a service of Arts Orange County in collaboration with the Orange County Community Foundation and has been designed specifically to pursue collaborative marketing and audience development initiatives.
Click here to download a mail-in Membership Application
Membership is open to Orange County’s arts, entertainment & cultural community: performing arts & visual arts, professional companies and community groups, traditional art forms and alternative/emerging expressions, museums and commercial art galleries, non-profit organizations, individual artists and for-profit producing or presenting companies.
Arts Orange County offers arts information, technical assistance and research resources, including: the Directory of OC Cultural Resources, an extensive online listing of local arts and cultural organizations; workshops, seminars and conferences to share information, explore issues and build professional skills; research information, such as the recent Orange County Cultural Indicators Report, and advocacy tools to promote the value of the arts and arts education.
- Non-profit arts organizations and individual artists receive reduced rates to workshops, seminars and conferences offered by Arts OC in order to share information, explore issues and build professional skills.
- Non-profit arts organizations have access to discounts to attend selected seminars offered by other service organizations.
- Only members will receive an invitation to participate in Imagination Celebration, Arts OC’s annual spring arts festival for families (dependent on meeting guidelines).
- Members will have the opportunity to use the Art’s OC logo on printed material.
- Unlimited event listings on the new SparkOC.com Calendar; each with up to 6 images and links back to your website and/or box office.
- Participation in the members-only Discount Ticket Marketplace and weekly Half-Price Tickets e-blast.
- Only members will be considered for placement in the featured events section of the website
- Members-only access to list artist profiles, member profiles, classified ads, auditions, classes, and fundraisers.
- Member-only discounted rates on advertising and dedicated e-mail blasts.
- Increased exposure through on-going regional marketing campaigns and content distribution agreements with local and national travel and culture websites and publications.
- Additional promotion from the collaboration of all members by participating in the co-marketing campaign which features direct links to and from member sites.
- The opportunity to feature live media samples (video clips, audio samples, and multi-image galleries) in the media gallery
- You will be a part of the site that is known county-wide as one-stop shopping for arts and culture
- Individual artist members receive a bio page and the opportunity to showcase their work in an online gallery.
- Non-profit organizational members receive a bio page that summarizes upcoming events and the opportunity to showcase events in an online gallery.
- Arts-related retailers receive a listing in the business directory and appear in proximity searches to nearby events.
* Benefits are continually subject to enhancement. Membership is active for 12 months from date of activation.