This call for artists is for multiple unique project opportunities situated in the middle of Orange County along the Santa Ana River – [Call for Public Art + Mural] Warner Redhill Project.
Desired art ranges from painted murals to landmark installations. Selected artists/artist teams will be asked to demonstrate creative applications.
- Stipends $50,000 to $600,000
- Open to individual artists and/or teams over age 18 years
- Open o all geographic locations
- Ability to oversee the design, fabrication, installation of public works
- History of working with design/build/engineering//fabrication teams
- Artists without previous public art experience are still encouraged to apply
- Artists in traditionally and historically underrepresented groups should apply
Deadline: January 5, 2022