Irvine Barclay Theatre is seeking an Audio Supervisor.
Under general supervision of the Irvine Barclay Theatre Production Manager, the Audio Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of professional technicians in providing stage and backstage technical support (especially in theatrical stage audio and design) for professional guest artist performances and amateur licensee events occurring at Irvine Barclay Theatre and is responsible for the proper installation, maintenance, inventory and safe operation of all theatrical audio system equipment. Supervises audio related staff and assists with load in and strike of all performances; advances audio needs for upcoming shows; leads in setting up and running event audio needs; responsible for supervising and running all audio for rehearsals and performances; responsible for audio equipment inventory; maintains equipment and recommends replacement and purchasing strategies; acts as interface with any visiting audio related road crew/personnel and/or any other working audio personnel to communicate and ensure that stage and artist audio quality is at its optimum during both rehearsal and performance; performs other duties as assigned.
Part-time, hourly; $21.75 per hour
• Must be skilled in Yamaha Mixing Consoles
• Must be skilled in PC, Apple computers and networking
• Must be skilled in Qlab and Logic
• Positive attitude, sense of humor and understanding while working long hours under pressure a must!
• This position is part time, hourly and adheres to the California Wage Order 10-2001
• Part lime employment at Irvine Barclay Theatre does not include benefits or paid leave
• Irvine Barclay Theatre is an “at-will” employer
• To apply please email your resume and a short expression of your interest to:
firstname.lastname@example.org: no telephone calls please
Irvine Barclay Theatre is unable to offer relocation assistance for this position.