We are looking for an upbeat individual who will join our gallery/custom framing business with an energetic, friendly personality. You have an excellent memory and pay attention to detail. You are able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment as well as direct yourself during slower times. You are a self-starter and have the ability to be flexible, creative & innovative. You know our clients come first! Seeking an individual with great color and design
sense. Someone who can grow into sales and design for our clientele.
• Excellent memory, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Reliable self-starter, good at multi-tasking, ability to work with minimal supervision
• Articulate communication
• Computer literate on both Mac and PC a plus; proficiency in MS and/or Google Office Applications
• Skilled internet navigation
• Photography and Photoshop experience a plus
• Prior knowledge of art a plus
• 2 years prior work experience
• General office administration support: answer telephones, greeting clients, filing, schedule appointments via electronic calendar, purchase office supplies, utilize internet for research
• Social media monitoring
• Creative writing skills a big plus
• Assist clients and artists in person, by telephone and email
• Assist owner with organization and client support
• Maintain customer database & artwork inventory on dedicated software
• Format images in Photoshop for gallery website, social media and email newsletter
• General gallery maintenance: cleaning counter tops, organizing kitchen, etc
• Assist with exhibition preparation and overall presentation of the gallery – you will be on your feet, climbing stairs and moving art: on your knees rolling & unrolling art etc. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Packing, storing, shipping and handling of artwork
This is a full-time position. Our hours are M-F 9:45a – 6:15p,
Saturday 10a-5pm. Open Sundays during December and very occasional evenings throughout the year.
• Please email your Cover Letter and Resume through Indeed.
Note: your resume will not be considered without a Cover Letter.
Local candidates only.