MUSE/IQUE proudly announces the availability of a full-time Creative Media Content Director position. We are seeking a highly skilled, self-motivated creative manager with a dedication to curating unique digital music experiences.
The Creative Media Content Director will be an integral member of both the Artistic team and the MUSE/IQUE team as whole within the organization’s day to day and long term operations. This will be a remote position until the MUSE/IQUE offices re-open and all staff return to working on-site.
General Description of Duties
This position will require availability some nights and weekends for MUSE/IQUE’S live music events
Desired Qualifications and Skills
· Master’s degree in the field or equivalent experience
· Experience in digital media curation
· Personnel management experience
· Budget management experience
· Creative leadership skills
· Collaborative team building
· Outstanding verbal and written communication
· Ability to foster collaborations with top level artists and community partners
· Highly knowledgeable about local and national arts and culture landscape
To submit your application, please email BOTH a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Creative Media Content Director” as the subject line.
Any application missing either document will not be considered.