Chance Theater in Anaheim seeks a part-time Front of House Associate.
Availability evenings and weekends
Complete online application and upload resume for consideration.
- Provides courteous and professional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Answers questions, via phone, email, and face to face interaction, concerning reservations, subscriptions, events, tickets, schedules and gives information concerning upcoming attractions
- Schedules, trains, and supervises ushers, who take tickets and lead patrons to their seats
- Ensures the preparation of programs and verifies that the house, lobby, and seating area are clean and presentable for the audience
- Ensures that signs or notices relevant to particular shows are appropriately posted
- Responsible for the safety of the audience, in case of an emergency, like a fire or tornado, and should know what steps to take to either evacuate the audience members, or secure them in place
- The house manager oversees the box office manager to resolve issues, coordinate ticketing services, and provide assistance as needed
- Understands pertinent procedures and functions quickly and applies them without immediate supervision