Arts & Learning Conservatory
The Arts & Learning Conservatory has been growing steadily and is now seeking a mission-focused, seasoned, strategic, and process-minded leader with experience scaling an organization, leading a team, and developing a donor base. The Operations Coordinator (OC) must be a leader who is able to help others at Arts & Learning deliver measurable, cost-effective results that make the vision a reality. Importantly, the successful candidate will have the skills, sensitivity, and personal confidence to tap into the power that each member of the team brings to this mission. While it is essential that the OC bring efficient and effective systems to increase the productivity of the organization, it is also critical that the team retain the creative spark that drives the Arts & Learning Conservatory concept.
The (OC) is the key management leader for the Arts & Learning Conservatory. The OC is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and fulfilling the strategic plan of the organization and all internal functions. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the CEO.
1) Organization Operations: Oversees and implements resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are effective.
2) Development/Donor Relations: Create fundraising campaigns, communicate with current and prospective donors, and build a stronger development presence for our organization.
3) Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with CEO and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
4) Financial Performance and Viability: Works directly with the financial operations coordinator to provide timely financial reporting to the Board of Directors and coordinate the annual operations plan and budget.
5) Volunteer/Intern Coordination: Locates quality interns & volunteers and reviews the plans for both while implementing a program.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000 up to $50,000 based on experience
Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA