The City of Santa Ana Public Works Agency is accepting proposals for the South Main Public Arts Initiative.
Open to artists or teams, age 18+ years, who submit a detailed conceptual design proposal that includes the following:
- To-scale renderings of the proposed artistic enhancement, location, and orientation
- You may be asked to provide samples of the materials at a later date
- A timeline for the design, fabrication, and installation
- A written budget for all project costs
- A brief written narrative describing the concept, theme, and intent of the proposal
- A resume/curriculum vitae
- Examples of prior work of artist/team relating to the proposed work
View Details – Online Applications only
For assistance, contact Gabriela Cramer at the Arts & Culture Office at GCramer@santa-ana.org.
DEADLINE EXTENDED THROUGH AUG. 13