Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens is currently accepting applications for a Site Supervisor. The Site Supervisor is responsible for supervision of the property during all private rentals of the facility including weddings, corporate meetings or parties, city events, photo shoots, and other private uses.
Responsibilities include supervision of the property and for all set-up and break-down needs (tables, chairs, linens, miscellaneous furniture, A/V equipment, large décor items) during in-house events such as lectures, performances, fundraisers, and other public cultural events.
Submit resumes to: Ms. Bogdanoff, Private Events Director
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing the site for use by clients- i.e. sweeping, stocking and tidying restrooms, turning lights on, adjusting thermostat, fireplaces, etc.
• Property inspection before and after event
• Supervising set-up of rentals and other equipment brought in by vendors.
• Greeting vendors, including caterers, photographers, musicians, DJs, etc.*
• Assisting vendors with questions regarding general set-up and use of the site
• Assisting coordinators and client with all needs that pertain to Casa Romantica
• Enforcing the rules and regulations of Casa Romantica*
• Follow proper closing procedures after event
• Lock all doors and secure alarm system at close of each event
• Supervise and direct hired security guard during weddings
• Follow emergency protocol for any accidents or incidents on site including reporting injuries and illegal activity to Executive Director, Private Events Director and/or Program Director, and appropriate emergency personnel; i.e. Sheriff’s Department.
• Report to Private Events Director as needed during private events
• Set-up and breakdown of all equipment for in-house events including, but not limited to: tables, chairs, A/V, lighting, hospitality, etc.
• Report to Program Director as needed during in-house events
*has additional responsibilities while COVID-19 health and safety protocols are in effect
Availability on nights and weekends required. May be required to work overtime. Most shifts occur between Tuesday and Sunday, with the majority of work hours on weekends.