- Meet with Director to formulate a show concept and rehearsal schedule that works for all concerned artists.
- Script breakdown and costume plots (sketches/renderings of the costumes).
- Maintains accurate receipts.
- Selects and procures all materials, costumes, and accessories for costumes.
- Communicates with the director.
- Determines the visual look/concept of costumes in conjunction with the Director.
- Organizes work and storage areas and manages inventory of costumes.
- Arranges for maintenance/ transportation, and replacement of costumes.
1) Actively collects and returns costumes.
2) Attend post-show evaluation (if one is required)
- AA degree in design or theater, or courses to meet requirements.
- Exceptional costuming experience.
- Treat everyone with fairness and respect.
School play: Range $500‐900 8-10weeks
Production: $900‐$1,000 – 12 weeks
The stipend is commensurate with play needs.
Please email resume to: Kristine@artsandlearning.org