The OC Fair & Event Center seeks a Visual Arts Fair Staff Supervisor to lead programs for Imaginology and OC Fair & Event Center under the direction of the Competitive Programs Supervisor.
Position Title: Fair Staff Supervisor (Visual Arts)
Rate of Pay: $20.50 – $25.00 (based on experience and qualifications)
View Complete Position Details/Requirements
- Lead the Visual Arts program for the OC Fair & Event Center by overseeing the process of entry deliveries, judging, entry pick up, and event set-up and tear down
- Perform general administrative duties, including but not limited to departmental communications, orders, and calendars
- Oversee the hiring and training of 119-Day employees
- Provide leadership and direction to Visual Arts employees by assigning daily tasks (i.e., Hanging and installation of fine art) to prepare for the annual OC Fair
- Facilitate and lead orientations and awards ceremonies for the Visual Arts department
- Address employee relations issues related to employee behavior and performance and provide guidance for improvement
- Create and organize staff work schedules in an efficient manner to stay within department’s budget
- Assist in the development and preparation of competition guides, websites, email blasts and related mateial
- Evaluate processes and procedures of the Visual Arts program to make recommendations for improvement
- Responsible for managing the department budget, and providing valuable information to make recommendations in the preparation of future budgets
- Organize set- up and tear down of the OC Fair for Visual Arts building, judging and entry delivery
Apply online at https://ocfair.com/about-us/employment/.