Showcase your artistic talent, enter the Westminster Youth Art Contest by March 23! All entries will be displayed at the Spring Festival on April 4th in the Civic Center.
Prizes will be awarded in each age category and winners will be featured on the cover of the Fall 2020 Newsletter & Recreation Guide.
All entries must be submitted by 5:00pm on Monday, March 23rd to: City of Westminster Community Services & Recreation Department 8200 Westminster Blvd
- One entry per student
- Students must be in the 1st through 12th grade and live or attend school in Westminster
- Entries may include artwork compatible with any form of art paper, construction paper, poster board or canvas. Ink, pen- cil, pastel, charcoal, chalk, crayon, watercolors, acrylics or oil paints
- Name, address, phone number, email address, school and grade must be on the back of entry
- Students may submit art appropriate to their age group. Art work should be original, an individual piece and ready to hang
- ALL entries will be displayed at Spring Festival on April 4th in the Civic Center
- PRIZES for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in each age group
- Winners will be featured on the cover of our Fall 2020 quarterly Newsletter & Recreation Guide