CSUF Jazz Orchestra with Femi Knight, Rodolfo Zuniga, and Bill Cunliffe
Join us for an energetic program of contemporary, latin, and traditional jazz.
Costa Rican jazz drummer Rodolfo Zuniga and featured vocalist Femi Knight are joined by the Fullerton Jazz Orchestra under the direction of Bill Cunliffe for an energetic program of contemporary, latin, and traditional jazz.
*No member discounts available
Buy a JazzFest Season Pass
$150 Season Pass includes six live Jazz concerts - every Thursday May 11th-June 15th.
Contact: (714) 738-6595
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 11, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
Additional time info:
• All JazzFest performances are held in the outdoor amphitheater.
• Concert tickets are will-call style, so there are no physical tickets. If you bought your ticket online or over the phone, simply show up and give us the name you used for your purchase.
• A beer and wine bar will be available.
• Concert-goers may bring their own food and drinks to enjoy in the outdoor amphitheater.
• Parking is free in The Muck lot.
1201 West Malvern Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92833
MORE FROM Muckenthaler Cultural Center, The
Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2023
Mar 30, 2023
Mar 25 - Mar 31, 2023
Mar 14 - Mar 31, 2023
Apr 2, 2023