Festival Ballet Theatre Presents The Nutcracker
Photo Credit: Skye Schmidt
A cherished holiday classic, perfect for all ages.
Create holiday memories for your family by sharing the magic of The Nutcracker.
Festival Ballet Theatre’s family-friendly breathtaking production features superb colorful scenery and dazzling costumes, which make this age-old tradition sparkle like new. Be swept away by Tchaikovsky’s iconic score as the Sugar Plum Fairy, our heroine Clara, and a cast of hundreds take you on a magical journey to mystical lands. This full-length traditional production is choreographed and directed by Festival
The Nutcracker Ballet: $45 - $70
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Dec 10, 2022 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 10, 2022 at 06:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 11, 2022 at 01:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 11, 2022 at 06:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 17, 2022 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 17, 2022 at 06:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 18, 2022 at 01:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 18, 2022 at 06:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 20, 2022 at 06:00 pm (Tue)
- Dec 21, 2022 at 06:00 pm (Wed)
- Dec 22, 2022 at 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 23, 2022 at 06:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 24, 2022 at 11:00 am (Sat)
Additional time info:
The Nutcracker Tea Party
While adults sip a glass of champagne, children will be gathered to listen to the story of The Nutcracker and be visited by some of the characters from the ballet. The elegant sit-down tea will be prepared by White House Catering and includes delicious finger sandwiches, sweet treats, tea and lemonade. Photo opportunities and a party favor are included for each guest.
To purchase tickets, please select the "with Tea" option in the dropdown menu on your seat choice during the ordering process.
Nutcracker Tea Parties take place in the Barclay's exclusive Jade Room one hour before the performance.
Adults & Seniors: $40
Children Under 21: $30
4242 Campus Drive, Irvine, CA 92612
The nearest parking structure is at the corner of Campus and West Peltason, and is right next to the theatre. Parking: $10 - Please note that the parking structure is operated by UCI and not by Irvine Barclay Theatre.