Matters of the Heart: Month Long Artist Exhibition
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, the month of February will be all about the heart. Las Laguna Gallery proudly presents: Matters of the Heart.
This month long art exhibition features works that not only evokes the various feelings of love (passion, affection, lust, tenderness, infatuation, etc.), but also includes literal images of hearts.
Please join us at Laguna Village in the month of February for this incredible event. Works selected include media ranging from photography to fabric, mixed media, fiber arts, drawings, oil, acrylic, ink, graphite, pastels, and more.
Laguna Village is located in the heart of Laguna Beach andView more
Valet Parking is available for $3 per hour.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 19, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Tue)
- Feb 20, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Feb 21, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Thu)
- Feb 22, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 23, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 24, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sun)
- Feb 25, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Mon)
- Feb 26, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Tue)
- Feb 27, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Feb 28, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Thu)
Additional time info:
Las Laguna Gallery is located on Pacific Coast Highway in Laguna Village. Laguna Village is an artist alcove that offers artist galleries, jewelry shops, and unique specialty stores. Situated on a cliff; Laguna Village is one of the only three locations in Laguna Beach that offers unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean. This gallery located in Central Laguna feature is valet parking, a restaurant and bar, and there is live music in the fire-side theater nightly. Las Laguna Gallery is a member of ArtWalk Laguna Beach and this location is part of the free trolley system that runs through Laguna Beach.
577 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Onsite Valet Parking Available