Please Note: This event has expired.
The meaning of life is somewhere in the middle.
Mary Swanson just moved to Middletown, eager to start a family and enjoy the neighborly bonds a small town promises. When she befriends resident John Dodge, she quickly discovers that below Middletown’s flinchingly honest exterior lies something much more complex. Middletown is a wry, human portrait of a town with two lives — one ordinary and visible, the other epic and mysterious.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
- Talkback with the cast and crew after every performance
- Join us for Opening Night (Apr 29 at 8pm) by becoming a Gold Member
- "Salon" (Apr 30 at 2:15pm) - Go behind the scenes with the creative before the show
- "Chance Encounter" (May 13 at 7pm) - Meet Chance Artists & leaders to learn more about the theater
- "Wine Wednesday" (May 3 at 6:30pm) - Mingle with other Chance lovers and enjoy a free wine tasting
- "Beer Bash Friday" (May 5 at 7:00pm) - Kick off the weekend with a free beer tasting & a good show
5522 East La Palma Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92807
MORE FROM Chance Theater
Apr 2 - Jun 6, 2021