Special Needs Art Workshop
Please note, this event has expired.
An alternative art workshop designed to promote creativity and skills building for kids with special needs. Two times for 6-12 years and 13 and up, 1-2:30 and 10-11:30, respectively.
Creative and Skills Building Objectives:
- Explore different textures to integrate sensory perceptions
- Encourage interpretations of a specific object or topic in self-expressive art forms
- Develop fine motor skills through the use of color pencils, crayons, paintbrushes
- Students present art work and present their art or ideas in their own words
- Projects will use: crayons, paint, clay, watercolor, newsprint paper, and canvas
Instructor credentials: T. Wong has a MA in Psychology with over 10View more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Reservation Mandatory, please contact us for prerequisite, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: two time slots for age appropriateness.
6450 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683
There are two parking lots, one accessible from either Westminster Blvd or Edwards Blvd; and an auxillary parking area off of Edwards (behind the building)
MORE FROM The Art Studio llc
Jan 5 - Jun 29, 2019