Welcome to Fullerton Temple, a branch of Self-Realization Fellowship, an international nonprofit religious organization, founded in 1920 by Paramahansa Yogananda. Our worldwide headquarters is located in Los Angeles, atop Mt. Washington. Fullerton Temple was dedicated in June of 1967 by our president Sri Daya Mata. The original temple in Long Beach, California, was established in 1947 by Paramahansa Yogananda. As the congregation of the Long Beach Temple grew, the need for a larger temple became apparent. This need was eventually fulfilled by the acquisition and establishment of Fullerton Temple. Fullerton Temple is administered by monastics from the Mother Center in Los Angeles. The minister-in-charge and assistant ministers conduct regularly scheduled public lectures, meditations and other services.