The Ticketing Supervisor at Chapman University in Orange is responsible for supervising university events. This position is responsible for providing a high level of ticketing customer service to patrons in person, via email and chat, on the phone, and at events for the entire university.
- Responsible for taking customer orders via phone, chat, mail, and in-person during regular ticketing hours to ensure customers are receiving the highest level of customer service and a consistent experience every time they interact with the Ticketing Services office.
- Coordinate logistics and provide ticketing supervision and customer service at university events including frequent nights and weekends.
- Responsible for printing and mailing/distributing tickets on a regular basis.
- Build events, landing pages, price charts, promotion codes, and other event details. Test and troubleshoot system components within AudienceView.
- Continual database cleanup within the AudienceView ticketing system.
- Responsible for safe cash handling, cash auditing, and adhering to and enforcing PCI compliance policies.
- Create and lead regular training sessions for new users of the system on a regular basis, including student workers.
- Maintain training material documentation.
- Supervise student workers during office and event shifts.
- Assist with ongoing reporting requirements for university events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ticketing Experience, especially in a supervisory or leadership capacity.
- AudienceView or other ticketing software experience.
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work frequent nights and weekends.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Time management and organizational skills. This includes the ability to work on several tasks during the same time period, the ability to prioritize responsibilities, the ability to respond to shifting responsibilities, and the ability to complete assigned duties in a timely manner.
- Reliable transportation.
- Working knowledge of event-related University policies and procedures.