E-mail email@example.com with any questions or for additional information. Ages 9-17 Audition dates: Sunday September 28 2-5 p.m. OR Wednesday, October 1 4-6 p.m. (pick one option) Address: 1 Federation Way #200, Irvine, CA 92603 What to expect at the auditions?
• All of our actors will have a role in the production! The auditions are just to determine the roles.
• Auditions will be individual auditions and kids enter one by one in order of arrival.
• Please have your child prepare a 1-minute song from a musical. Kids should bring in the sheet music OR a backing track (no vocals).
• There is no need to prepare a monologue, some of the kids will be asked to do a cold reading.
• The kids will also learn a simple choreography number and will dance as a group. Our team is warm and supporting and they will bring the best out of you- so prepare to have a great time!
• Please stay close by during the auditions. Actors will be released as they finish their audition.
Rehearsals Start 10/5. Wednesdays 4:30-6 p.m. and Sundays 2-5 p.m.
Performances – Saturday, January 10 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, January 11 at 1 p.m.
Tech week – January 5-8, 4-8 p.m.
NO rehearsals on the following dates:10/8, 11/26, 11/30, 12/24, 12/31
$335 members/ $355 public (including $50 material fees- costumes/props and sets+Cast T-shirt). Cast members are required to sell 14 tickets at $10 per ticket.
*Parents must volunteer for at least one rehearsal and also in one of the following areas: costumes, props, set building, pre performance, make up, selling tickets, will call, door.