Specifically for: Infants (birth -12 months), Young Toddlers (12-24 months), Toddlers (2-4 years), Preschoolers (4-5 years); Grown-ups
Join us for a fun Way To Play Day, which is specially designed to assist parents in finding answers to questions about their child’s development. With our Way To Play Adventure Guide, there are activities to enhance your play at Pretend City. Good To Go From Head To Toe, Pretend City’s child development initiative, together with our play partners, are here to assist you with:
· FREE ASQ Developmental Check-ups from 10:00a.m. to 12:00p.m.: Assess speech, motor, cognitive and social areas
· FREE Vision Screenings from 10:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. with the ELKS Major Project Inc.
*All Screenings are on a first come, first serve basis; limited spaces available*
- Sensational Story Time: Who will be My Valentine this Year? By Jerry Pallotta & David Biedrzycki – It’s almost Valentine’s Day and Hippo is looking for a Valentine. Who will be Hippo’s Valentine? Could it be you?
- Sensational Story Time: The Very Special Valentine by Maggie Kneen-Join little Bunny Gray as he sets out to find the perfect gift for his special friend. Visit our Mini-Mall after this story time to choose a gift to take home for one of the special friends in your life.
- Smart Art: Who will be your Valentine this year? Make an extra special Valentine’s Day card for someone special in your life. This is a great opportunity to practice writing your name and the name of your Valentine.
Play Partner: Good to Go from Head to Toe Team, Irvine Unified School District, and ELKS
Fee: Check-ups and activities are included with museum admission