Sculpture - Outdoor
12802 South Euclid Street, Garden Grove, CA, 92840
Alonzo G. Cook
Dr. Alonzo G. Cook arrived in Garden Grove in 1874. He bought 160 acres from the Stearns Ranchos, which then became the village of Garden Grove. The statue was dedicated in celebration of the City’s 50th anniversary.
Medium type: Bronze - Cast Bronze
Date created: 2006