Locally, First United Methodist’s history begins with the Methodist Episcopal Society of Orange County in 1873. The First United Methodist Church of Orange sits, today, on property donated by Captain Henry Glassell in 1875. They were the first Methodist church to be commissioned in Orange County, and the first church of any denomination to be erected in what is now the city of Orange (then Richland, California).
161 South Orange Street, Orange, CA 92866
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE